Tips for you!

Although my first passion is running, I enjoy sports, fitness, and nutrition. I have created a blog to give everyone tips on all I know and will know. I will also be taking classes posting about trails/hikes ect., foods that are good for you or taste good that are low in calories, and what to eat and what not to eat.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Underarmour is ahead of the SHOE game!

I run alot of miles during the week so I feel like the most important thing to think about is your shoes. I have had Nike's for the past couple of years and this post is not to discourage you from buying Nike's if this is what shoe you love, but I think Nike is no more than a fashion shoe.I have recently bought a pair of Underarmour shoes, they are fantastic. This shoe is made to feel like you are running on air. I have never owned a pair of shoes that after a 15 mile run my feet did not hurt and I didn't loose any toenails. So if you are in the market for a new pair of athletic shoes I give them 5 Stars...

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Shellie, I'm excited that you have this blog - I need all the help I can get! ;) I look forward to upcoming posts!

Mary said...

This is an awesomw blog! I'm stoked your doing it. Do you mind if I put a link from my blog to it for other to see? My shoes are Saucony & their fine but I'm not in love, I'm due for a new pair pretty soon. I'll be trying Underarmour

Lucashell said...

Shellie you are amazing. You have come so far since we got married. I relized, that as you hauled Legz up the same mountain that we could not make it to the top of 5 years ago, you can do anything. So I am going to do everything I can to help you do a Tri.
Lucas